2. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What is the common name for sodium bicarbonate?
3. MEDICAL: What does the acronym stand for in the term “CAT scan”?
4. MUSIC: What nationality was Chopin?
5. GEOGRAPHY: The Dolomites mountain chain is located in what country?
6. HISTORY: Which U.S. state was the last to secede in the Civil War and the first to be readmitted to the union?
7. PHOBIAS: What fear is represented by the condition called astrophobia?
8. LANGUAGE: What are “bangers” in British slang?
9. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is a group of rhinoceroses called?
10. TELEVISION: What were the names of the two main characters in the “Gilmore Girls”?
2. Baking soda
3. Computerized Axial Tomography
7. A fear of outer space
9. A crash
10. Lorelai and Rory Gilmore
© 2014 King Features Synd., Inc.