1. LANGUAGE: What is the most commonly used letter in the alphabet?
2. GEOGRAPHY: In what body of water can the island of Santorini be found?
3. ACRONYMS: To an engineer, what does the acronym CAD stand for?
4. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What is a shillelagh?
5. POLITICS: What was the emblem of the Progressive Party of 1912?
6. ANATOMY: What is the glabella?
7. ACADEMIA: What does a vexillologist study?
8. MOVIES: What was the title of the movie that featured the line, “Love
means never having to say you’re sorry?”
9. TELEVISION: What was the name of the town that was the setting for “Mary
Hartman, Mary Hartman”?
10. GAMES: How many playing pieces do you have to remove from a body in the game “Operation”?
2. Aegean Sea
3. Computer-aided design
4. A cudgel that can be used as walking stick or a weapon
5. Bull Moose
6. The skin between the eyebrows and above the nose
8. “Love Story” (1970)
9. Fernwood, Ohio
© 2014 King Features Synd., Inc.